BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE!
- Tennesse State law requires all rafters on the Ocoee River be at least 12 years of age.
- All parcipants must agree to raft at their own risk and are required to sign a waiver. All participants under the age of 18 (ages 12 to 17) must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver form also.
- All participants must wear shoes (strap on sandals, tennis shoes, or water shoes). Flip flops are not allowed.
- As a sanitary measure, we require that a shirt be worn by all participants. Tank tops and bathing suit tops are not allowed.
- Tanning oils are not allowed to be worn, sunscreen lotions only.
- The use of alcohol or drugs before or during river trips is strictly prohibited. Anyone that is under the influence will not be allowed to participate, and no refund will be issued.